Absarokee Log Cabins
The Absarokee cabin features two large “fake” reverse gables and one small “fake” reverse gable above the entry door. There is a spacious living area with shelves for extra storage, two bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and a loft.
Additional Options Available.
The kitchen includes beautiful hickory cabinets with 8 ½ ’ of base cabinets, 2’ pantry, and 5 ½ ’ of wall cabinets with a bridge cabinet. There is a laminate countertop and double basin sink with faucet & all plumbing included. The kitchen is wired for a refrigerator, range, microwave, above counter outlets and a light above the sink.
The large bedroom includes the standard features with a closet and shelves plus double barn doors for access. There is another small bedroom beside the bathroom as well. There are smoke detectors, outlets and light boxes compatible for a fan/light with switches.
The bathroom includes a shower, toilet, hickory vanity with solid surface top, and fixtures. An electric, tankless water heater, vent fan/light in ceiling, outlet and light box with the vanity, and washer/dryer hookups are all included. There is also a 24” x 24” window.
There is a loft over the small bedroom, bathroom & hallway with standard ladder for access.
Standard electric to code including electric heat with three available options from which to choose.
- 4’ x 6’ pressure treated base skids for foundation support
- 2’ x 10’ floor joists 16” OC with R-30 insulation
- ¾” tongue & groove OSB sub floor
- COREtec Pro Plus waterproof clip-n-lock luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Vinyl sheet or Clip-n-lock LVP flooring available for bathrooms
- 2’ x 6’ exterior wall framing with R-21 insulation
- 4’ x 4’ Douglas Fir rafters (exposed)
- 1’ x 6’ Knotty Pine tongue & groove on ceiling above rafters & on interior walls
- 2’ x 8’ rafters 2’ OC above tongue & groove with R-38 foam insulation
- Entire interior wood sealed with latex based, clear finish
- 7/16” OSB on all sides under siding
- House wrap moisture barrier under all siding types
- Insulated full lite door (with internal blinds)
- 40-year painted steel roof
- PlyGem 200 series windows with Low-E 180 glass, argon gas insulated, clay color, single hung (no grids)
- Douglas Fir 2’ x 6’ tongue & groove loft floor, as well as log railings on lofts with a ladder. Includes ladder hardware brackets for safe, secure, and simple ladder mounting without fasteners. (Can be securely stored against wall when not in use.)