Bridger Log Cabins
This cabin features one large “fake” reverse gable and an inset porch. There is a spacious great room, a bedroom with loft above, a kitchen and bathroom.
Additional Options Available.
There is a laminate counter-top and double basin sink with faucet & all plumbing included. The kitchen is wired for a refrigerator, range, microwave, above counter outlets and a light above the sink.
The large bedroom includes the standard features with a closet in 16’ wide cabins. There is a smoke detector, outlets and a light box compatible for a fan/light with a switch.
The bathroom includes a shower, toilet, hickory vanity with solid surface top, and fixtures. An electric tankless water heater, vent fan/light in ceiling, outlet and light box with the vanity, a 24” x 24” window and washer/dryer hookups are also included.
There is a loft over the bedroom, bathroom & hallway with log railings and a stairway with drawers for added storage.
Standard electric to code including electric heat with three available options from which to choose.
4’ inset porch on 14’ wides or 6’ inset porch on 16’ wides both with log railings.
- 4’ x 6’ pressure treated base skids for foundation support
- 2’ x 10’ floor joists 16” OC with R-30 insulation
- ¾” tongue & groove OSB sub floor
- COREtec Pro Plus waterproof clip-n-lock luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Vinyl sheet or Clip-n-lock LVP flooring available for bathrooms
- 2’ x 6’ exterior wall framing with R-21 insulation
- 4’ x 4’ Douglas Fir rafters (exposed)
- 4’ OC with sunburst truss design every 8’ – 12’ of living space
- 1’ x 6’ Knotty Pine tongue & groove on ceiling above rafters & on interior walls
- 2’ x 8’ rafters 2’ OC above tongue & groove with R-38 foam insulation
- Entire interior wood sealed with latex based, clear finish
- 7/16” OSB on all sides under siding
- House wrap moisture barrier under all siding types
- Insulated full lite door (with internal blinds)
- 40-year painted steel roof
- PlyGem 200 series windows with Low-E 180 glass, argon gas insulated, clay color, single hung (no grids)
- 6’ porch with treated wood decking, log posts & railing
- Douglas Fir 2’ x 6’ tongue & groove loft floor, as well as log railings on lofts with a ladder. Includes ladder hardware brackets for safe, secure, and simple ladder mounting without fasteners. (Can be securely stored against wall when not in use.)