Tiny House Log Cabins
This feature-loaded cabin house comes with a corner porch, 2 lofts, a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and spacious living area.
Additional Options Available.
The kitchen includes beautiful hickory cabinets, 6’ of base cabinets and 3’ of upper cabinets, plus a bridge cabinet. There is a laminate counter-top and double basin sink with faucet & all plumbing included. The kitchen is wired for a refrigerator, range, microwave, above counter outlets and a light above the sink.
The bedroom package includes the standard bedroom features with two windows. There is a smoke detector, outlets and a light box compatible for a fan/light with a switch.
The bathroom includes a 3’x3’ shower, 2’ vanity, toilet and a 24” x 24” window. The Hickory vanity has a solid surface top, outlet and light box above. An electric, tankless water heater and washer/dryer hookups are included along with a light/vent fan in the ceiling.
There is a loft above the entrance area & porch with log railings and a pull-down ladder for access. The second loft is above the bedroom, bathroom and hallway. It has log railings and a standard ladder.
Standard electric to code including electric heat with three available options from which to choose.
- 4’ x 6’ pressure treated base skids for foundation support
- 2’ x 10’ floor joists 16” OC with R-30 insulation
- ¾” tongue & groove OSB sub floor
- COREtec Pro Plus waterproof clip-n-lock luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Vinyl sheet or Clip-n-lock LVP flooring available for bathrooms
- 2’ x 6’ exterior wall framing with R-21 insulation
- 4’ x 4’ Douglas Fir rafters (exposed)
- 4’ OC with sunburst truss design every 8’ – 12’ of living space
- 1’ x 6’ Knotty Pine tongue & groove on ceiling above rafters & on interior walls
- 2’ x 8’ rafters 2’ OC above tongue & groove with R-38 foam insulation
- Entire interior wood sealed with latex based, clear finish
- 7/16” OSB on all sides under siding
- House wrap moisture barrier under all siding types
- Insulated full lite door (with internal blinds)
- 40-year painted steel roof
- PlyGem 200 series windows with Low-E 180 glass, argon gas insulated, clay color, single hung (no grids)
- 6’ porch with treated wood decking, log posts & railing
- Douglas Fir 2’ x 6’ tongue & groove loft floor, as well as log railings on lofts with a ladder. Includes ladder hardware brackets for safe, secure, and simple ladder mounting without fasteners. (Can be securely stored against wall when not in use.)