Yellowstone Log Cabins
This cabin features a functional reverse gable over the loft & above the entry door and a 10’ shed dormer with two windows on
the other side of the cabin. There is a spacious living area, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
Additional Options Available.
The kitchen includes beautiful hickory cabinets with 11 ½ ’ of base cabinets plus a Lazy Susan and 6 ½ ’ of wall cabinets with a corner cabinet & bridge cabinet. There is a laminate counter-top and double basin sink with faucet & all plumbing included. The kitchen is wired for a refrigerator, range, microwave, above counter outlets and a light above the sink.
The bedroom package has a cathedral ceiling, a small closet, and two windows. There is a smoke detector, outlets and a light box compatible for a fan/light with a switch.
The bathroom includes a shower, toilet, hickory vanity with solid surface top, and fixtures. An electric tankless water heater, exhaust fan/light in ceiling, outlet and light box with the vanity and washer/dryer hookups are all included. There is also a 24” x 24” window.
This cabin includes a loft over the bath with a stairway for access. The stairs have drawers for storage and a storage area under the steps with a small door.
Standard electric to code including electric heat with three available options from which to choose.
- 4’ x 6’ pressure treated base skids for foundation support
- 2’ x 10’ floor joists 16” OC with R-30 insulation
- ¾” tongue & groove OSB sub floor
- COREtec Pro Plus waterproof clip-n-lock luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Vinyl sheet or Clip-n-lock LVP flooring available for bathrooms
- 2’ x 6’ exterior wall framing with R-21 insulation
- 4’ x 4’ Douglas Fir rafters (exposed)
- 4’ OC with sunburst truss design every 8’ – 12’ of living space
- 1’ x 6’ Knotty Pine tongue & groove on ceiling above rafters & on interior walls
- 2’ x 8’ rafters 2’ OC above tongue & groove with R-38 foam insulation
- Entire interior wood sealed with latex based, clear finish
- 7/16” OSB on all sides under siding
- House wrap moisture barrier under all siding types
- Insulated full lite door (with internal blinds)
- 40-year painted steel roof
- PlyGem 200 series windows with Low-E 180 glass, argon gas insulated, clay color, single hung (no grids)
- 6’ porch with treated wood decking, log posts & railing
- Douglas Fir 2’ x 6’ tongue & groove loft floor, as well as log railings on lofts with a ladder. Includes ladder hardware brackets for safe, secure, and simple ladder mounting without fasteners. (Can be securely stored against wall when not in use.)