Glacier Log Cabins
The Glacier cabin includes a porch, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, two lofts and spacious living area.
Additional Options Available.
Beautiful hickory cabinets, 12’ of base cabinets with a lazy Susan and 7’ upper cabinets, plus corner and bridge cabinet. Includes counter top and double basin sink with faucet and all plumbing. The kitchen is wired for a refrigerator, range, microwave, above counter outlets and a light above the sink.
The bedroom package includes a cathedral ceiling, a closet with storage above, shelves, two windows, smoke alarm, receptacles, and a light compatible with fan.
The bathroom includes a shower or shower/ tub combo, toilet, 30” or 36” hickory vanity with solid surface top and faucet. An electric, tankless water heater, light above the vanity, an outlet by the vanity, washer and dryer hookups, 24” x 24” window, and a light/ fan are all included.
There is a loft above the porch with a window, light box and outlet, and a ladder for access. There is another a loft above the bathroom and hallway with log railings and ladder for access.
Standard electric to code including electric heat with three available options from which to choose.
- 4’ x 6’ pressure treated base skids for foundation support
- 2’ x 10’ floor joists 16” OC with R-30 insulation
- ¾” tongue & groove OSB sub floor
- COREtec Pro Plus waterproof clip-n-lock luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Vinyl sheet or Clip-n-lock LVP flooring available for bathrooms
- 2’ x 6’ exterior wall framing with R-21 insulation
- 4’ x 4’ Douglas Fir rafters (exposed)
- 4’ OC with sunburst truss design every 8’ – 12’ of living space
- 1’ x 6’ Knotty Pine tongue & groove on ceiling above rafters & on interior walls
- 2’ x 8’ rafters 2’ OC above tongue & groove with R-38 foam insulation
- Entire interior wood sealed with latex based, clear finish
- 7/16” OSB on all sides under siding
- House wrap moisture barrier under all siding types
- Insulated full lite door (with internal blinds)
- 40-year painted steel roof
- PlyGem 200 series windows with Low-E 180 glass, argon gas insulated, clay color, single hung (no grids)
- 6’ porch with treated wood decking, log posts & railing
- Douglas Fir 2’ x 6’ tongue & groove loft floor, as well as log railings on lofts with a ladder. Includes ladder hardware brackets for safe, secure, and simple ladder mounting without fasteners. (Can be securely stored against wall when not in use.)